us today for your on-site evaluation.
KY - (502)
IN - (812) 282-7253
Sellersburg - Real Estate
SOLD October 11 - (BY ONLINE BIDDING)
4315 Greenleaf Road
Sellersburg, IN 47172
|Online Bidding Auction. We are pleased to have this opportunity to offer this property located at 4315 Greenleaf Rd, Sellersburg, Indiana to the public at absolute auction by online bidding. Bid online from the comforts of your home, office or from the deck of the cruise ship. Bid on the real estate through the links provided below; this link will offer photos of the real estate, bidder registration requirements and bidding procedures. The real estate offers approximately 1325 SF finished space, featuring 2BR, living room, dining room & 1 full bath, large family room, plus an eat-in kitchen. There are laundry hookups, water heater and a gas furnace in the cellar. Bonuses include a 2 car detached garage and a large work/storage area off the garage and a grape arbor in the back yard All of this is on a 1+ acre lot. Conveniently located close to the Silver Creek Schools, I-65 and only minutes to Jeffersonville & downtown Louisville. This home is in need of repairs & upgrades, it would be suitable for the renovator or investor.
Directions: Exit 9 off I-65, US 31 north in Sellersburg, go up to SR 403, turn right then right on Greenleaf.
4315 Greenleaf Road Online Bidding Link
Open House: Thursday, October 5, 5 - 7 PM & Sunday, October 8, 2 - 4 PM
Real estate Information at the links below.
For additional information concerning auction matters or to schedule inspection appointments please call: John McGinnis,CAI, CES, CAGA, at 812-282-7253. All other real estate brokerage questions shall be directed to Fran Evola, Broker, with Real Estate Unlimited at 812-288-6080. Selling on behalf of Humphrey & McRae. John McGinnis, Indiana Auctioneer's License AU19600081. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service, Jeffersonville, Indiana AC30900136 Last updated 9/25/2017.
- General Real Estate Auction Terms: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to determine the final contract purchase price.
- A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register & bid during the auction, and the bidder must have a minimum card availability of the $5000.00 to bid. A cashier’s check for $5,000.00 from a local financial institution, with a bank letter of guaranteed credit addressed to the auction company, must be presented to the auction company at 911 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 within 24 hours of the closing of the auction.
- Failure to deliver certified funds for the down payment as specified in the online auction terms may result in credit card transactions for the non-refundable down payment or other legal actions as necessary.
- Balance of the final purchase price must be presented at closing within 45 days from the day of contract acceptance.
- All property taxes due shall be prorated between the buyer/sellers.
- More specific on-line bidding terms may be posted on the website for the online bidding service through www.mcginnisauctions.com. All terms and conditions posted online shall take precedence over all previous announcements. The property will be sold as-is without warranty, refunds or exchanges. It shall be the bidder's responsibility to determine suitability of the property prior to the close of the bidding process.
- All property taxes shall be prorated between the buyer & seller at time of closing.
- The property will be sold as-is, with no contingencies. Lead Based Paint inspection period to begin on October 2, 2017. Real estate will be available for inspections or preview beginning October 1 and by appointment only; a public preview period/open house period will be posted online at the auction company website and is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, October 8, 2 - 4 PM.
- All real estate related inspections are welcome at buyers expense prior to the close of the auction, but property is being sold as-is. Watch this website for details or updates, www.mcginnisauctions.com.
- Bidding begins to shut down at 7:00 PM on October 11. To prevent last minute bid sniping the online bidding process uses a soft close method, if 2 or more bidders are bidding the time will be extended for 3 minutes with each additional bid until no more bids are entered.
- A cooperating broker’s fee of 1% will be offered to licensees representing the successful buyer on this property with prior registration. The Auctioneer and Real Estate Broker are acting as agents only for the seller, and any member of the auction or real estate companies reserve the right to bid.
This is an Absolute Auction therefore no outside offers will be accepted, in order to win bidders must bid online. If bidders need assistance please call the auctioneer. No live onsite auction will be held, bid online only, for bidding assistance call: