On-Line Only Bidding now until 24 July 2020
This is the 1st phase of a 2 phase auction.
Indian Relics and reproductions, decedent was member of the Tomahawks group.Other items include an 18' Tipis (tee pee), tanned hides, fox coyote, deer and bison. Fishing rods and tackle, electric scooter, large screen TV Mitsubishi, 65' , Seiko wall clock with crystals, LG dryer, Bows & arrows, throwing spears, artifact display cases, leather clothes, moccasins, collectibles and much more. There may be nearly 500 lots in this auction.
John McGinnis, CAI AU19600081
Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranty, refunds or exchanges, All SALES ARE FINAL. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. It is incumbent upon the bidder to inspect the items during the open preview period on Preview : Saturday, July 18, 12 Noon until 6PM that day. Call 502-417-5681 for voice mail directions on that day. Directions will be offered from Charlestown, Indiana State Road 3 North approximately 3.5 miles north of Marysville, Indiana.
2. All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted. The Auction Company is not responsible for any accidents, loss, thief, errors or omissions.
3. Bidder inspection is encouraged and the property will be available for inspection during the preview period.
4. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
5. At our sole discretion McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to reject any bid during this auction.
6. CDC guidelines must be adhered to, wearing face mask and social distancing must be followed, failure to do so, buyers may be expelled from the property. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
7. This is a casual sale and no sales tax is required.
8. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium collected on the personal property each item purchased ( a box of goods or multiple boxes under the same lot number is considered one item) during this on-line auction to determine your final contract purchase price. Please factor the buyer's premium into your bidding practices.
9. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service will collect only Visa & MasterCard for this auction. There will be no personal checks accepted for this auction.
10. Bidders who fail to make full payment after being notified they are the winning bidder will be reported to HiBid and will no longer be allowed to bid at any of our future live or online auctions. All actions necessary will be pursued to collect any unpaid balances.
11. The sale of personal property will be at absolute auction and all items are sold as-is, all bids are a binding contract to purchase.
12. A valid credit card is required to register to bid. A pre-authorization will be performed to determine credit availability prior to your bidding. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period, nothing will be charged to your credit card until a purchase has been made.
13. All items of personal property must be paid for and removed from the Auction Property as identified in the post auction notes. Please watch notices for specific pick-up times. Bidders failing to pick up items by the times specified will be charged the full purchase amount plus all premiums & surcharges on the credit card on file and used during the bidder registration. All actions requiring the collection of insufficient funds will be handled by whatever legal means available in the State of Indiana.
14. Buyers are to bring boxes, packing materials and all manpower as needed to disassemble and load purchased items. If tools are needed for disassembly & removal the buyer will need their own tools, including personal help, dollies or other equipment required to remove & transport items from the auction site. The auction company does not ship, but will direct/assist a shipper paid by the buyer.
15. The Auction Company employees & family of the seller reserves the right to place a bid on any item scheduled for this auction but must adhere to all terms & conditions set for the general public.
16. Any disputes or collections will be filed or settled in the Courts of Clark County or Scott County, Indiana. Additional fees may be assessed for unpaid balances and collection service fees.
17. Not internet savvy: Absentee bids are not normally accepted for these online auctions but absentee bids may be handled on a case by case basis. All bidding is encouraged to be handled through the online bidding services provider to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services.
18. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures and McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services can not accept or will not accept any responsibility for any technical failures during this auction. Including buyer bidding claims or operational errors.
19. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to remove any item from the auction at anytime during the auction until the item has been declared sold.
20. John McGinnis Auctioneers Inc. DBA McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services, John McGinnis, CAI, CES, CAGA, AU19600081 (812) 282-7253 (502) 458-4815, Matt Jaccobs, Estate Attorney.
Pick-up & payment will be posted in the auction notes section, at auction close out time.