3BR, 1.5BA home with full basement, property close to I-71, Zorn Avenue, VA hospital, Brownsboro Road. Watch the deer graze in your backyard, property backs up to a nature preserve. Person property includes a Toro self propelled mower, Oreck vacuum, shop vacuum, shelving units, a Kenmore washer & dryer.
CDC Guidelines must be followed during the open house & pickup of purchases. A Mask must be worn at all times while on the property.
The real estate will require a bank certified check of $10,000. Balance due at closing within 45 days. All sales require a 10% premium added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
Call Pierce Anderson, Apprentice Auctioneer, 502-608-3601, or Fran Evola, Broker, Apprentice Auctioneer, 502-445-3040. John McGinnis, CAI/Broker, CAGA, CES.
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. General Real Estate Auction Terms: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to determine the final contract purchase price.
2. A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register & bid during the auction, and the bidder must have a minimum card availability of the $10,000 to bid. A cashier's check for $10,000.00 from a local financial institution, with a bank letter of guaranteed credit addressed to the auction company, must be presented to the auction company at 412 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 within 24 hours of the signed purchase contract., but no later than 6PM, January 23.
3. Failure to deliver certified funds for the down payment as specified in the online auction terms may result in credit card transactions for the non-refundable down payment or other legal actions as necessary.
4. Balance of the final purchase price must be presented at closing within 45 days from the day of contract acceptance.
5. All property taxes due shall be prorated between the buyer/sellers.
6. All terms and conditions posted online shall take precedence over all previous announcements. The property will be sold as-is without warranty, refunds or exchanges. It shall be the bidder's responsibility to determine suitability and accuracy of the property prior to the close of the bidding process.
7. All property taxes shall be prorated between the buyer & seller at time of closing.8. The property will be sold as-is, with no contingencies. Real estate will be available for inspections or preview beginning January 16, 2 - 4PM.
8. All real estate related inspections are welcome at buyer's expense prior to the close of the auction, but property is being sold as-is. Watch this website for details or updates, www.mcginnisauctions.com. POC Pierce Anderson, Realtor, App Auctioneer, 502-608-3601, Fran Evola, Broker, App Auctioneer, 502-445-3040. John McGinnis, CAI, Broker, 502-417-5681